Office Hours – July 26, 2022
Mixing Light Contributors Igor Ridanovic, Luke Ross, and Cullen Kelly join host Patrick Inhofer in leading a Mixing Light Office hours discussion. Joining us mid-way through is Mixing Light Member Darren Mostyn. Today’s discussion includes:
- What has grabbed our attention recently?
- The motivations and benefits of running a YouTube channel
- The impact of a post production YouTube channel on your business
Mentioned in this Insight
- HDHead – Igor’s YouTube Channel
- LukeRossPost – Luke’s YouTube Channel
- CullenKelly – Cullen’s YouTube Channel
- Darren Mostyn – Darren’s YouTube Channel
- The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction by Steve Hullfish (2nd Edition) – The book that was instrumental in Patrick’s growth as a colorist
- 10 Commandments of Color Grading – Cullen’s PDF on the fundamentals of color grading
- Resolve Colourist Icon Pack for Elgato Stream Deck – Luke Ross’ new icons for customizing your Stream Deck
Sorry... the rest of this content is for members only. You'll need to login or Join Now to continue (we hope you do!).
Need more information about our memberships? Click to learn more.Membership options
Homepage › Forums › The Care And Feeding Of A Post Production YouTube Channel
This is the discussion thread for the Insight: The Care And Feeding Of A Post Production YouTube Channel
Log in to reply.